Women who possess overly large breasts commonly want to have them reduced because of the problems they cause, including back pain, anxiety and emotional distress. In these cases, Dr. Farzaneh in the Inland Empire offers minimally invasive liposuction breast reduction to sculpt smaller, firmer breasts with substantially less scarring and recovery time than can be expected with a traditional breast reduction.
What is liposuction breast reduction?
Liposuction breast reduction, sometimes referred to as a non-surgical breast reduction, is a specialized cosmetic procedure designed to remove excess fat from the chest area using a small surgical tube, called a cannula. It is performed through one minute incision on each breast, resulting in very minimal scarring.
This procedure is most appropriate for patients with relatively firm breasts and minimal drooping. After the procedure, you can expect your breasts to be reduced by a full cup size, resulting in a lighter look that’s more proportionate to the rest of your body.
“…the whole experience from start to finish was excellent. Dr. Farzaneh is the warmest and friendliest doctor I’ve ever met. And my results are absolutely beautiful! My scars are hidden and my breasts look fantastic – I love trying on clothes now!”
Liposuction Breast Reduction Vs. Traditional Breast Reduction Surgery
Though they are both designed to reduce the size of the breasts, liposuction breast reduction varies quite a bit from the traditional procedure. For example, it’s important to know that liposuction breast reduction:
- Involves a quicker recovery. As it’s a less invasive procedure, most Inland Empire breast reduction patients are able to resume their normal activities in as little as three
- Results in virtually no scarring. Immediately after the procedure, there are two tiny scars on each breast where the liposuction cannula was
placed. However, these scars will virtually disappear over time, which is why liposuction breast reduction is also sometimes referred to as
scarless breast reduction.
- Preserves nipple and areola sensation. With liposuction breast reduction, you aren’t at risk of losing your normal nipple and areola
- Is performed under local anesthesia. While traditional breast reduction surgery is performed under general anesthesia, liposuction breast
reduction requires only a local anesthetic.
- Cannot significantly alter your nipple position or breast shape. While a traditional breast reduction surgery can reposition your nipples and
sculpt rounder breasts, liposuction breast reduction cannot. Rather, the procedure only removes excess fat from the breasts and results in a mild
The Benefits of a Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast reduction surgery offers a number of appealing benefits for women with overly large breasts, including:
- Comfort. Large breasts place a heavy burden on the back and shoulders, causing many women a great deal of pain and discomfort. By reducing the
size of the chest, these physical issues often disappear completely.
- The ability to stay active. Large breasts make it difficult to engage in physical activities, such as running and exercising. With smaller
breasts, many women find that it’s much easier to comfortably maintain an active lifestyle.
- Clothes that fit better. When your breasts are larger than the rest of your body, finding clothes that fit can be a challenge. After an expert
breast reduction surgery, many women find shopping for clothes to be much easier and more enjoyable.
- Less emotional distress and anxiety. Large breasts can attract unwanted attention from others, causing women to experience anxiety and feel
self-conscious about their appearance. In these cases, breast reduction surgery can dramatically improve both your emotional wellbeing and your
quality of life.
Before & After Gallery
The best way to gauge a surgeon’s skill is to view his past work. Please browse our before and after gallery, to see for yourself the dramatic results you can expect to achieve from a minimally invasive liposuction breast reduction with Dr. Farzaneh.
Breast Reduction Results
Following a liposuction breast reduction with Dr. Farzaneh, you can expect to see your ideal chest when you look in the mirror. The cumbersome volume will have been eliminated, and your new breasts will fit your body perfectly. They’ll still be full and beautiful – just in a smaller and more manageable size.
Plus, because a breast reduction eliminates much of the physical pain and emotional distress that can be associated with overly large breasts, you can also expect to enjoy renewed confidence and a dramatically improved quality of life after surgery.
Are you a candidate for liposuction breast reduction?
As with all of his cosmetic procedures, Dr. Farzaneh determines liposuction breast reduction candidacy on an individual basis, following a thorough discussion of the patient’s cosmetic goals, concerns and desires. With that said, ideal candidates for this surgery are generally:
- In good overall health.
- Without any medical conditions that may impair healing or increase surgery risk.
- Realistic in their expectations of surgery.
In addition, ideal candidates for liposuction breast reduction surgery should:
- Possess relatively firm breasts without substantial sagging.
- Possess breasts that contain more fat than glandular tissue.
- Want to correct breasts that are too large for their body, causing physical pain and emotional distress.
If you are considering undergoing among the best breast reduction Ontario has to offer, please note that the only way to know for sure if you are a candidate for the procedure is to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Farzaneh today.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are considering undergoing among the best breast reduction Rancho Cucamonga has available to achieve a beautiful new chest that better fits your body, your first step is to schedule a consultation with leading cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Farzaneh.
During this meeting, you and Dr. Farzaneh will discuss your appearance goals, concerns and any questions you may have. From there, he will perform a full examination of your breasts before composing a custom surgical plan designed to create the smaller, lighter and more comfortable chest you desire.
Meet Dr. Farzaneh
An award-winning cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Babak Farzaneh is fellowship-trained in the specialty of aesthetic and cosmetic surgery, with an emphasis on breast surgery, body contouring and facial rejuvenation. This highly specialized training makes him uniquely qualified to correct the full scope of cosmetic imperfections that concern his patients most – ensuring impeccable results and an exceptional patient experience.
To date, Dr. Farzaneh has performed over 20,000 cosmetic procedures and has developed a reputation as a caring and compassionate expert who is deeply committed to his patients. Known for making house calls and providing patients with his personal cell phone number so they can easily get ahold of him, Dr. Farzaneh has truly earned his reputation as one of the best breast reduction surgeons Inland Empire and Chino Hills has to offer.